See the new price list for Lagos State BRT and Lagbus – Price Hike
The Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) has announced a hike in the fare price for the three operators under the public transport scheme of the Lagos state government.
Hence, thousands of commuters who use the BRT (Blue Bus) and LAGBUS (Red Bus) daily will pay more.
According to Dabiri, the current financial crunch which shut up the cost of operations by 110% necessitated the increment.
Under the price regime, the BRT (Blue bus), operated by Primero Transport Services, have increased fare from
Ikorodu to CMS is now N300 from 195.
N75 to N100 for Ikorodu-Mile 12 route,
Ikorodu to Fadeyi is now N200 from 120
The LAGBUS (red bus) also increased fare for the 60 routes they are plying across the state.
Don't Miss ...
- Check What Buhari Is Doing in & Outside Nigeria
- If Bobrisky is From Nigeria -- Read His Latest News
- Nnamdi Kanu's Hidden Plans For Biafra Might Shock You - Read Latest News
- After Reading this you Might Choose Lagos as The Capital Of Nigeria
- And Obiano Will Win Again if ... Read This Latest News
- JAMB & Post UTME Aspirants Please Read this Important Notice
- Davido's Father is Rich But after Reading This Stories you will Know More ...
- And Wizkid is Calling you to Read his Latest Stories .. click to Read
- Current Affairs in Nigeria September 2017
- Crocodile Smile & Python Dance in Abia State - Read Latest Reports
- Just for IGBO'S
- Just For HAUSAS'
- Just For Youruba's
Business Services , Data Room , Factoring Company , Bail Bonds , Bail Bondsman , Bail Bonds Los Angeles , Casino , Slots , Lawyer , Malpractice Laywer , Injury lawyer , Workers Comp Lawyer , Lemon Law Attorney , Asset , Management , Digital Assets Management , annuities , Insurance , Cash Services & Payday Loans , Cleanup & Restoration Services , Degree , Medical Coding Services , Rehab , Psychic , Timeshare , HVAC , Business Software , Medical Needs , Loans Plumber , Termites , Pest Control , Mortgages , Online Gambling , Banking , Hair Transplant and Google AdWords
Please send your articles to Vivianblog.firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks