Presidency defends 94.5 million naira voted for purchase of bulletproof tyres
Jalal Arabi, Permanent Secretary of the State House, yesterday explained why the presidency voted N94.5 million for the purchase of bullet proof tyres and N604 million for sewage and electricity charges in State House in the 2017 budget.
He appeared before the Senate Committee on Federal Character and Inter-Governmental Affairs to defend the state house 2017 budget.
He said the State House owes Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) N552 million and sewage charges of N52.8 million.
He said the N94.5 million is half of the money allocated for the purchase of bulletproof tyres in 2016 .
Jalal said : “A total sum of N94.5 million is proposed for the purchase of treated (bullet-proof) tyres for 2017 representing 50 percent of the actual sought for in 2016.
There is a proposal for the sum of N52.8 million in the 2017 budget. The Committee may wish to be informed that the bills received from Abuja Environment Protection Board (AEPB) for liquid waste disposal for the state House for 2016 is in figure sum of N15.6 million with outstanding liabilities of previous years standing at N37.5 million (totalling N52.8m).
This informed the provision of the same figure amount in the sum of N52.8 million in 2017. We have however, commenced negotiation with AEPB in order to arrive at mutually acceptable charges henceforth”
Don't Miss ...
- Check What Buhari Is Doing in & Outside Nigeria
- If Bobrisky is From Nigeria -- Read His Latest News
- Nnamdi Kanu's Hidden Plans For Biafra Might Shock You - Read Latest News
- After Reading this you Might Choose Lagos as The Capital Of Nigeria
- And Obiano Will Win Again if ... Read This Latest News
- JAMB & Post UTME Aspirants Please Read this Important Notice
- Davido's Father is Rich But after Reading This Stories you will Know More ...
- And Wizkid is Calling you to Read his Latest Stories .. click to Read
- Current Affairs in Nigeria September 2017
- Crocodile Smile & Python Dance in Abia State - Read Latest Reports
- Just for IGBO'S
- Just For HAUSAS'
- Just For Youruba's
Business Services , Data Room , Factoring Company , Bail Bonds , Bail Bondsman , Bail Bonds Los Angeles , Casino , Slots , Lawyer , Malpractice Laywer , Injury lawyer , Workers Comp Lawyer , Lemon Law Attorney , Asset , Management , Digital Assets Management , annuities , Insurance , Cash Services & Payday Loans , Cleanup & Restoration Services , Degree , Medical Coding Services , Rehab , Psychic , Timeshare , HVAC , Business Software , Medical Needs , Loans Plumber , Termites , Pest Control , Mortgages , Online Gambling , Banking , Hair Transplant and Google AdWords
Please send your articles to Vivianblog.email@example.com. Thanks