Joyce Meyer’s Daily Devotional For Today 10th February, 2017
Both Men and Women
…I will pour out my Spirit upon all people…. In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants—men and women alike.
—Joel 2:28-29 NLT
I believe that most women possess a sixth sense that God did not give to men. It’s often called women’s intuition, and it’s the real deal. Men are usually very logical, while women tend to be more “feeling” orientated. For example, a male manager might look at a job candidate’s résumé, job application, college GPA, and work history and be ready to hire him, based on the “facts.” However, this male manager’s female counterpart might evaluate the same candidate and intuitively pick up on personality quirks or subtle-but-destructive attitudes that don’t show up on paper.
This does not mean that women are innately better leaders than men or that their instincts are based on a special God-to-woman frequency to which men aren’t attuned. In fact, a woman’s emotions can also get her in trouble, and she frequently needs the left-brain logic of a man to help her see things clearly.
The point is that women and men need one another; they can complement one another. Neither the man nor the woman sees the whole picture clearly or completely. That’s why men and women should work together, side by side in harmony, respecting one another as equals.
Lord, I thank You for making me the way You have. Help me to use my intuition and other gifts to be a blessing, and surround me with those who will help me see clearly. Amen.
Don't Miss ...
- Check What Buhari Is Doing in & Outside Nigeria
- If Bobrisky is From Nigeria -- Read His Latest News
- Nnamdi Kanu's Hidden Plans For Biafra Might Shock You - Read Latest News
- After Reading this you Might Choose Lagos as The Capital Of Nigeria
- And Obiano Will Win Again if ... Read This Latest News
- JAMB & Post UTME Aspirants Please Read this Important Notice
- Davido's Father is Rich But after Reading This Stories you will Know More ...
- And Wizkid is Calling you to Read his Latest Stories .. click to Read
- Current Affairs in Nigeria September 2017
- Crocodile Smile & Python Dance in Abia State - Read Latest Reports
- Just for IGBO'S
- Just For HAUSAS'
- Just For Youruba's
Business Services , Data Room , Factoring Company , Bail Bonds , Bail Bondsman , Bail Bonds Los Angeles , Casino , Slots , Lawyer , Malpractice Laywer , Injury lawyer , Workers Comp Lawyer , Lemon Law Attorney , Asset , Management , Digital Assets Management , annuities , Insurance , Cash Services & Payday Loans , Cleanup & Restoration Services , Degree , Medical Coding Services , Rehab , Psychic , Timeshare , HVAC , Business Software , Medical Needs , Loans Plumber , Termites , Pest Control , Mortgages , Online Gambling , Banking , Hair Transplant and Google AdWords
Please send your articles to Vivianblog.firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks