How To Cure Pimples Locally – Details
To treat pimples locally, follow these steps.
* a toothpaste (preferably CloseUp)
* a bucket of about a litre of water
* face powder.
* In the morning, press some quantity of the close up on your palm.
* Use the other hand to spread it round your palm.
* Massage it gently on your face then leave it for about a hour.
My advice is, do it an hour before the usual time you do brush your teeth.
* While still on your face, brush your teeth then while washing up, wash off the toothpaste off your face. Wash off your face with plenty of water (the water in the bucket).
* When your face is dry, apply the face powder. (do rub powder regularly for fresher skin look).
* Do it for three days and come tell me the magic!
Source – Chatinent